Every culture has a process for clearing and cleansing in preparation for an influx of higher spiritual knowledge and a greater connection to life. An honest inventory of our hurts in relationships, especially with family and significant other is a fundamental step towards healing our selves, our families, and our community.
Ho’oponopono – to set right – is a Hawaiian process for cleansing old memories and entanglements from the past. Cleaning up our entanglements opens us to the present moment so we can live a joyful life. Just as there are physical cleanses such as juice fasts or exercise to clear the body, there are energy cleanses to clear the emotional and energy body. Ho’oponopono and energy healing are energetic and emotional cleansing processes and work well in combination. It can be very effective in preparation for new undertakings, desired change in life situation, illness, or igniting your creative fire.
Note: In the video I mention healing 7 years in the past and 7 years in the future. I meant to say 7 generations.
Healing relationships with Ho’oponopono
Life is relationship. We are in constant relationship, be it with our parents, our co-workers, our animals, our environment, our partners or our selves. Healing our relationships heals us, and everything and everyone around us.
- Ho’oponopono – healing for individuals, for couples, healing family relationships and healing in the workplace
Hawaiian Energy Healing
- Bringing Aloha to the greater collective with Hawaiian and other mystical teachings.
- Musical/vibrational healing, using oli and mele, chant and song, as a medium for transformation while working with revealing our souls yearning.
- Sound as a powerful influence on our minds and our bodies. It has the ability to break up long held patterns of energy and transcends time and space.
- Organizing sound in a way to effect healing is an art that Hawaiians took very seriously. Poets and singers were revered for the layering of meaning, kaona, in their chants and songs.
- Hawaiian mystical teachings are unique and universal. “In my travels and studies of many healing and spiritual traditions I have found the pulse of all traditions come from the same Heart.”
Zelie works with individuals, couples, and groups facilitating Ho’oponopono and Energy Healing.
Sessions are 1 to 1.5 hours for individuals – $80 – $120
Sessions are 1.5 to 2 hours for couples – $150 – $200
Contact Zelie to schedule an appointment in person, by phone or skype.
Ho’oponopono Retreats in Hawaii
Contact Zelie for information
Ho’oponopono – Mantra for healing
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you…
I love you, I love you, I love you…
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…
Please forgive me, Please forgive me, Please forgive me…
Ho’oponopono phrases in Hawaiian
Mahalo, Mahalo, Mahalo…
Aloha wau ia ‘oe, Aloha wau ia ‘oe, Aloha wau ia ‘oe…
E kala mai ia’u, E kala mai ia’u, E kala mai ia’u…